Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received an email from Midway. They now have 35 REM bullets by Hornady in stock for reloading. No brass. Probably limited supply

·
Registered
10,607 Posts
Thanks for heads up, but I'm probably gonna shoot mostly lead out of mine this year. Who knows might just buy a box just to have.

·
Premium Member
6,122 Posts
midwayusa coupon OFFER4YOU worth $10. GOT BRASS?:flute:

·
Premium Member
6,122 Posts
Powder Valley has them too For cheaper ($29.11):biggrin:

·
Premium Member
6,122 Posts
Yes but with the coupon # you gave I got the 10.00 off.
Thanks Dave
The Powder Valley heads up was an option in case it was needed. If just order 2 boxes from Midway and use the coupon you save but if 4 more boxes from powder Valley you at $ 29.11
Midway may have ran out then Powder Valley would have been your option. Either way you got yours.
T:biggrin: NY

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Powder valley has good prices all the time thats for sure.. I ordered 4 boxes from midway the other day and got them yesterday..also ordered some ammo cases total was $101 and used the $20 off code.. $81 out the door.. Hey... who dont want to save $20 bucks.. Thanks 308/338. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
6,122 Posts
Powder valley has good prices all the time thats for sure.. I ordered 4 boxes from midway the other day and got them yesterday..also ordered some ammo cases total was $101 and used the $20 off code.. $81 out the door.. Hey... who dont want to save $20 bucks.. Thanks 308/338. :biggrin:
How much was shipment or did you pick up at midway? Yes I forget about the $20 coupon. Yes you got to do the math midway charges to my location for order over $100. or weight? $16. ups and order of less weight & value $11.+ ... So if you are ordering say 10 boxes the cpoupon maybe a wash at Powder Valley and PV. might be the way to go. $20 coupon here OFF20WEL14

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Shipping was $18.78 to my door. I told the wrong total.. it was $134.. I added a few things. I did use the $20 off coupon.. :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts