Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my other fantastic cuff made by a9mmfan that came on a mint 336 in .35 that I bought from deerhog. Man, Terry, View attachment 96141 View attachment 96142 you do great work! Notice the silver squirrel on my knife handle? I made that handle many years ago.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Looks great, love the knife handle too!

Reactions: Survivor99

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Cool knife. Did you make it? I've seen the cuff, but I'd like to see a picture of the entire knife. I've got a real weakness for blades.:)

·
Super Moderator
24,947 Posts
Hey--looks great! That rifle was my old 35 Rem that I sold to deerhog last year. It put down a few deer for me in VA.

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Small world, Ret_Eng. Wonder which MO member will own it next?

·
Super Moderator
13,306 Posts
Another awesome cuff! I definately love the eagle cuff from Terry that is on my 336D.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Nice rifle and knife. It's all great! Got a daughter, nephew and grandson wanna get together and loose some arrows. The things that warm my heart!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the nice comments. I'd like to put a big loop on this .35, but can't locate one for sale.

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You talking about the grommets? The leather thong lace keeps it away from the wood, at least on mine.

·
Premium Member
16,807 Posts
Hey SD,

Another fine Cuff by 9mm!

Life is really good!

Later, Mark

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Now that is nice!!!!

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
Very nice cuff and leather work, and a fine looking knife. I like the handle and agree we need a photo of the whole knife.

·
Registered
9,156 Posts
That is a sweet cuff! Super work. DP

·
Premium Member
15,421 Posts
very nice

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Thanks guys. This one was a lot of fun for me. When Squirrel Dover asked about a squirrel and oak leaves, I said that I hadn’t done either in nearly 50 years. So it took me back a ways. I made this wallet for my dad in 1964. He carried until he passed in 1972. He was a machinist and diesel mechanic, so it took a lot of abuse. He was also a leathercrafter as well.
DSC03172.JPG

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I likes it!!

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
SD, for the large lever loops check with Mule Loops. I believe he is in the sponcers section. Good luck, take care, John.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
A beautiful piece of leather! :congrats:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts