Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After this problem with my new 338 MX and the continued reports with Remingtons 700 safety and trigger issues, I am startig to loose faith in them. This is coming from a guy with a safe full of Remingtons. I was introduced to them by my father who also was a true Rem fan, heck my whole family owns what we once thought were the best guns made. Now we all are having doubts about the quality and concern of them(Remington) to produce and correct the problem with all their firearms! Maybe Winchester is in my future.

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
Remington used to build great firearms. I've had several that I was proud to own. But the past few years, they haven't built anything that I'd want. Especially since they've started taking Marlin down with them.

·
Premium Member
12,567 Posts
I hate the plastic guns they make.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Halwg said:
I hate the plastic guns they make.
I hate the plastic stocks on all the bolt actions now. If they want to put a synthetic stock, which I am not against, why don't they spend $10 more and put the Hogue rubber overwrap stock on them. They actually improve the accuracy of the rifle and at least they feel like a stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts