Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I thought I'd offer this here first because I know so many of you are true blue Marlin lovers and it's not a rifle you see for sale everyday.

I've got a 336SS LTD 35 Remington that's in good shape. The rifle's not a perfect collector rifle. So, if you're looking for a perfect 336SS LTD keep loooking! I bought it used and used it some more. It's been to Paducah for repair once on a Marlin recomendation. It has a few scratches and bumps but nothing serious. I functions perfect and is super accurate. I think there are 500 of these??

I'd like $879 shipped to your FFL unless you wanted to meet me locally here in NE FL. Payment via USPS MO or PP. I'd also consider the following trades: A 336 newer model 35 Remington in similar condition + $379 or a Ruger Super Red Hawk Alaskan in 44 magnum or 454.

Thanks for looking!

If you'd like the rifle post it and contact me.
IMG_5434.jpg IMG_7390.jpg IMG_0931.jpg IMG_4045.jpg IMG_2898.jpg

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'll Take it. Widow

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'll take it. Pm following

I guess I type to slow. Congrats!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Thanks guys!!! This is one of my holly grails this is awesome can't wait to get it. I may sell my 356 to replace the money in savings. Sent you a pm! Widow

Reactions: Ret_Eng and T-Roy

·
Super Moderator
25,164 Posts
Boy--did I go to breakfast at the wrong time! Congrats Widow!

·
Registered
919 Posts
My hands were shaking also when I typed it also I just glad I did not have to think about it more then a minute I think it took a minute because I was in shock there was one actually for sale and best of all I'm getting it from Some cool dude on here. Widow

·
Registered
919 Posts
I just pinched myself just to see if I was not dreaming I still can't believe I will be getting one of these no really :biggrin:. Widow

·
Registered
206 Posts
Congrats there Widow. Talk about shaking. I dropped my phone hit something and it locked up briefly then had trouble spelling i take It. So looks like it was meant for you. Good grab.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
A day late and a dollar short. DANGIT

My dream Marlin there!

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
WOW, what a deal! Congrats!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I missed out again.Nice rifle good deal!:congrats:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats Widow! These straight-grip .35's are an obsession. I have 2 X 336 RC's in .35 with straight-grip - one with micro-groove & one with Ballard rifling. Also was lucky enough to recently grab a 336D. Curse this Marlinitis!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.