Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I thought I'd offer this here first because I know so many of you are true blue Marlin lovers and it's not a rifle you see for sale everyday.

I've got a 336SS LTD 35 Remington that's in good shape. The rifle's not a perfect collector rifle. So, if you're looking for a perfect 336SS LTD keep loooking! I bought it used and used it some more. It's been to Paducah for repair once on a Marlin recomendation. It has a few scratches and bumps but nothing serious. I functions perfect and is super accurate. I think there are 500 of these??

I'd like $879 shipped to your FFL unless you wanted to meet me locally here in NE FL. Payment via USPS MO or PP. I'd also consider the following trades: A 336 newer model 35 Remington in similar condition + $379 or a Ruger Super Red Hawk Alaskan in 44 magnum or 454.

Thanks for looking!

If you'd like the rifle post it and contact me.
Gun Firearm Shotgun Tree Air gun
Tree Trunk Plant Wood
Knife Bowie knife
Gun Firearm Shotgun Revolver Trigger
Gun Revolver Shotgun Air gun Airsoft

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'll Take it. Widow

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'll take it. Pm following

I guess I type to slow. Congrats!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Thanks guys!!! This is one of my holly grails this is awesome can't wait to get it. I may sell my 356 to replace the money in savings. Sent you a pm! Widow

Reactions: Ret_Eng and T-Roy

·
Super Moderator
26,365 Posts
Boy--did I go to breakfast at the wrong time! Congrats Widow!

·
Registered
919 Posts
My hands were shaking also when I typed it also I just glad I did not have to think about it more then a minute I think it took a minute because I was in shock there was one actually for sale and best of all I'm getting it from Some cool dude on here. Widow

·
Registered
919 Posts
I just pinched myself just to see if I was not dreaming I still can't believe I will be getting one of these no really :biggrin:. Widow

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congrats there Widow. Talk about shaking. I dropped my phone hit something and it locked up briefly then had trouble spelling i take It. So looks like it was meant for you. Good grab.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
A day late and a dollar short. DANGIT

My dream Marlin there!

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
WOW, what a deal! Congrats!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I missed out again.Nice rifle good deal!:congrats:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats Widow! These straight-grip .35's are an obsession. I have 2 X 336 RC's in .35 with straight-grip - one with micro-groove & one with Ballard rifling. Also was lucky enough to recently grab a 336D. Curse this Marlinitis!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.