Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellows, I'm going to part with my 336SS 30-30. It's a little too "purty" for my collection. I'm asking $425 OBO, but would prefer a trade for medium caliber bolt action. Prefer face to face in Florida as I know nothing about shipping firearms. This gun is a beauty with dark walnut.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
That's a beauty. But Wyoming is a long way from Florida and I couldn't very easily slip that one in among my collection of scabby, old blued guns without the accountant taking notice. :? :?

Good luck with it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I just might be going to Florida in the next couple of weeks. Where abouts is Clermont? I'd be going about 60 miles from Orlando, if I go.

Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rrog said:
I just might be going to Florida in the next couple of weeks. Where abouts is Clermont? I'd be going about 60 miles from Orlando, if I go.

Thanks,
Rick
Sent you a PM :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Bear with me Duckbill. I got an email that you replied, but when I click the link, it takes me to my inbox that doesn't have any new mail in it. I'm trying to find it.

Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rrog said:
Bear with me Duckbill. I got an email that you replied, but when I click the link, it takes me to my inbox that doesn't have any new mail in it. I'm trying to find it.

Thanks,
Rick

EMAILING YOU

Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts