Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have a 336D for sale,I am selling this gun and a couple others to finance a new project I have in the works.I haven't listed it on the gun auction sites yet,I figured I'd give someone on this board a shot at it first if they wanted it. The price is $350 + shipping.I would post pics here but I don't know how.E-mail me for pics and info at [email protected].
Thanks.

sprest22

·
Registered
97 Posts
Steve
Just wanted to thank you again for taking such great care of the 336D. Hard to find a single thing to complain about. By the way all you Marlinowners out there, if Steve sells anymore you can be rest assured they are in top shape. Good luck in your venture and say goodnight to "curly" from the onion head.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mike,

Glad you are happy with the 35.I shot an e-mail out to you on that data,let me know if you got it,seems like my mail has been getting lost lately :D I'll give her a big goodnight tonight for ya,I might even be bringing "curly" with me to the Kingston show on Sat.,so she can stop by and see her aunts down there.Happy hunting with the "D", and don't let the kids wrestle it away from you :D .I'll look for you on Sat.

Steve

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Rodsmith, I suppose it is safe to assume that you are the purchaser of the 336D -- nice rifle. Don't give the serial number away but I'm curious, about where does it fall in the series of 1000? Mine is in the 200's.

Are you going to shoot it?

SS

·
Registered
97 Posts
115 with the letter, original box w/sn, original breech lock all the original paperwork, I tell ya this guy was meticulous. Christ the box even had the original plastic bag the gun was wrapped in. I cant wait to try it out. I am trying to deceide whether to sell 1 of my 336CS rifles or continue with the cut down project so I can put the D in the vault. Most likely I will keep the CS, cut it and give it to my younger son to hunt with and I will hunt with the D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Hi Rodsmith, how you been and how was your vacation?Drove through Jersey today on my way back from Virginia and what a mess stinks down there especially in the rain.I haven,t been on the forum alot I have to reformat my computer something totally took it over and won't even let me onthe internet i'm using my sons when I can.This weekend i'm gonna sit down and work on it so maybe you'll here more from me then.I've been shooting the 45-70 a lot i've shot a 5 shot group with one flyer and not counting the flyer it measured 1 -3/8"but three of them were a nice touching clover leaf!.that was with 400 gr. beartooth bullets at 105 yds. with peep sights using 52 gr. of 3031.I'm gonna have to get me a past pad though after 50 rounds that bad boy starts hurtinng.! I got to go make some .44's right now Ill talk again when I can .shootrj2003

1 - 9 of 9 Posts