Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
As slow as the SDT's sold coupled with the recent news, I'd say not going to happen. There is nothing listed at the wholesellers.

There was a 338 SDT lising which has now vanished.

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
Ellett Bro's has plenty left. They aren't selling too hot either.

I think the people on this forum constitute a very small portion of the actual Marlin buyers. I'd venture to say most members here are extreme Marlin lovers and like the odd ball stuff.

I wonder how that poll marlin did on wanted calibers is actually going to pan out. Probably will be discarded.

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Jake said:
As slow as the SDT's sold coupled with the recent news, I'd say not going to happen. There is nothing listed at the wholesellers.

There was a 338 SDT lising which has now vanished.
The straight stock SDT's sold much quicker than the SDG's have been.

·
Premium Member
12,568 Posts
I have never found a straight stock that has fit me right. I've tried a couple over the years, and don't own the guns any longer. I certainly think a 336BL with a straight stock would look really weird!

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
"The straight stock SDT's sold much quicker than the SDG's have been"

I'm not sure about that yet but I do know the SDG is on sale for $649 until tomorrow through Davidson's

I also figured the 308SDT would sell like hotcakes and it hasn't. Remember, most of the population doesn't know about these rifles. Only us gun fanatics know.

Function wise, I still give the edge to a pistol grip. I like the looks of a straight stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts