Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone got a good deal on a JM stamped 336 in .35 Rem. Only problem is the carrier rocker it broke anyone know a good website or selling 336 parts? Also from the research I've done thus far it seems the carrier rocker is the same in the 444 and 1895. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
878 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,442 Posts
Iraqvetx3... LDthornton nailed the answer... but I wanted to welcome you to MO.. and by your screen name... want to thank you for your service... welcome aboard!!! we'll want pictures once you pick up that 336!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Currently in the process of manufacturing my own carrier rocker. Will post pics of finished product when done and function test.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Hello Iraqvetx3 and welcome to the forum from NE Indiana!!! Thanks for your service!!!! Enjoy and good luck with the fabrication!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Keep an eye on ebay for 336 parts. I have bought complete carriers at fair prices.

BB

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Thank you and welcome. We are delighted to have another good guy.

You might also try Brownells and MidwayUSA for the part.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@bikerbean I have a couple complete carriers on watch on ebay thanks. Just decide to make one myself. Didn't look to difficult. Thanks again for all the help guys.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@papabear I have looked on every gun parts place on line I can find and have even emailed a few "obsolete" gun parts carriers. A couple have told me that Marlin stopped manufacturing the rocker. So it's essentially the hardest part of the gun to find. But I have a few leads on ebay and gunbroker on entire carriers. Just waiting on the auctions to end and trying to get the best price in the mean time. I'm just going to make one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts