Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped in at a gunshop today and was going over the used gun rack.They have a 32cb in real nice shape with a 1-4 bushnell elite scope,it also said it has the box for $749.I don't have the money,so it's at Grice's gunshop Clearfield,PA.Hope this is helpfull to somebody.

·
Registered
206 Posts
You should grab that baby up. Ask for a layaway plan. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Grices has a 90 day lay-away - I know bc I have used it many times. The 32 H&R mag Marlin cowboy I bought there used about 3 years ago i paid only $575 for (used their lay away). Guess they have gotten more expensive.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I've been watching these .32 1894s on Gunbroker (among anything else listed on their site).

The prices on there are going for mid-$800-900 right now.

Jon

·
Banned
430 Posts
You better reload because ammo is all but impossible to obtain and most of the ammo are cowboy loads at or less than 750fps in a pistol and not much better in the rifle.

This leaves you three factory options. Federal bluebox 85gr JHP, or Blackhillls Redbox 85gr JHP. There is also BVAC XTPHP 85 Grain.

It sucks the rifle won't cycle 32 S&W Long. This caliber is a great in the Vaquerito using S&W 32 Long S&B 100gr with 900fps in the 4 3/4" barrel. I can say, while it has the cool effect, even with the most powerful loads the 32 doesn't kill any better than the 22 magnum

Its a fine quality rifle that I wished would've took off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts