Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Marlin Model '94 in 32-20. The barrel is octagon and is 23 1/2 inches long. The stock and forearm are in very good condition. The gun has the old regular sights. ( i am really not sure the difference) Serial number is 34xxxx. Any idea on the value?

·
Banned
3,041 Posts
jwb52 , You have asked about the only question most members will not or hate to try to answer. There really ain't a good answer to the question. :-\

You can look online at what others have sold for and kinda get an idea is about all I can tell you . The bottom line is that it is worth what someone is willing to pay you for it. :)Not much help I know.

Right now in my area Oklahoma gun prices are down some as folks are pawning them like crazy . I went to two differant gunshows this wknd and prices are getting back in line for the same guns the dealers have been wagging around for awhile .Lots of good clean guns showing up it seems now too at least in my area.

My advise is , dont sell it , just enjoy it and its priceless! ;D Welcome to M.O. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts