Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked at a friends 30TK today. Said he had bought it to turn into something in 375 win. Thought he could have the barrel bored out. Never got around to trying that. He had planned to take it to Tulsa to sell or trade so I asked him how much. It has a burris scope setup which does not come with it. Personally I don't care for scout setups so that is fine. The holes in the barrel don't make me happy but, I'm only interested in guns to shoot anyhow. Overall condition is very good minus the holes. We agreed on $240 and I gave him $150 down to hold it. Good price or not? I know I saw one go for $245 I think on here and there may have been [email protected] to pay also. It's a nicely balanced version of the 30-30 that I didn't have. What do you think? If you've got one, how do you like it? Thanks, Rick

·
Registered
125 Posts
I was at a gun show recently and saw one. They're really pretty slick looking rifles.

The seller wanted $240 + tax. The rifle was in pretty good shape.

I'd probably pay it if I could afford it.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is pretty much a 30-30 guide gun if you look at the layout of the design I guess. Sure is quick to shoulder and point. I always like to get a deal but he was fairly stuck on the price and he is a friend so what the heck. I'll pick it up when I get the rest of the cash. Can anybody tell me when these were made? Thanks, Rick

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
I saw one at a show a few weeks ago and they wanted $495.00

1 - 4 of 4 Posts