Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pics of my 30as with big lever installed(courtesy of TOMRAY)and 2x scope with new hunter sling that's going on when I get swivels.

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Looks nice!! I bought a big loop from Tomray as well and threw it on my '61 RC .35Rem. I'll have to get some pics posted of it.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
dave4570 said:
Just a few pics of my 30as with big lever installed(courtesy of TOMRAY)and 2x scope with new hunter sling that's going on when I get swivels.

Now that is nice right there!!!

·
Registered
978 Posts
That's a great looking rifle!!

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
six_gunz said:
Looks nice!! I bought a big loop from Tomray as well and threw it on my '61 RC .35Rem. I'll have to get some pics posted of it.
I bought one from ole Tom and put it on my '61 SC ... ;D

bjm

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
That's how you do it folks. That is one fine shootin' iron. And the loop doesn't even look like you formed it with a ball-peen hammer, like some of these others you see around here. Nice. ;D

·
Registered
978 Posts
bigjeepman said:
I bought one from ole Tom and put it on my '61 SC ... ;D

bjm
I'm whispering so read this softly. Did our friend "tr" get out the back door with a truckload of big loop levers when they closed the plant down? Nice little severance package if he did. :-X

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Nice lookin rifle!

·
Premium Member
12,567 Posts
Tom must have had dozens of those levers. I bought one, and my brother bought 2.... ;D

·
Registered
30 Posts
That's a nice looking rifle Dave.

What kind of scope is that? I can't quite make it out in the photos.
It looks to be just the right size for the rifle. To me, a great big scope just doesn't look right on a lever carbine.

LT

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank's. It's a simmons prodiamond nwtf I had on my shotgun,at 2x it's enough power for woods hunting , adds very little weight and pulls up quick to the eye.

·
Premium Member
10,963 Posts
Centaur 1 said:
I'm whispering so read this softly. Did our friend "tr" get out the back door with a truckload of big loop levers when they closed the plant down? Nice little severance package if he did. :-X

Centaur1,

I'm MORE than a little PISSED that you would even suggest that!.......You don't even know me, and you have NO idea what you're talking about.........................

Do I owe you an explanation?..................................Hell NO,........Suffice to say, I came by them legally, with full disclosure........... Other guys got Compressors, Lathes and Bridgeports when we closed the plant.............

Tom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts