Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... three anyway. Battery died...

Here's the pic of the grips John Culina - Kurac - sent me.

Anyway... tomorrow is a new day and I charged the battery in my camera. I'll get serious and snap some with a bit better composition, some of the 627-0 and the Ruger Bird's head to go along with it.

·
Premium Member
18,171 Posts
A classic combination! Very nice, LOVE the grain.

·
Registered
21,079 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Very nice, I saw a S&W the other day at a LGS that had a set if the thumb rest Herret grips reminded of my Father's target gun.Beautiful wood on yours and looks like it will fill your hand up nicely.

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Beautiful grips! My first handgun on patrol was a Mdl 28 Highway Patrolman.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Beautiful! The 27-2 is fast becoming a very desireable gun. I think they are just as good as the Python myself. I have the 28-2 and it is a good gun but not as pretty as the high polish 27-2.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
That is sexy!!!!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks folks!

It's a shooter for sure. Very accurate and I can't wait to try it with these cokes from Kurac.

Reactions: Cajun

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
That's beautiful. Good move on the grips- awesome package. My 27-2 is nickel- and it doesn't look anywhere near that good.

M

·
Registered
793 Posts
John does great work, and they finish off a great revolver! I had an 8 3/8" 27-2 for a while but never could warm up to the long barrel. Sure would like a 3.5" though!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
That is one sweet Smith. I do like the grips. :biggrin: Thanks for sharing with us

Enjoy the Journey
444GS2

Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Gun barrel

Reactions: Eaglestroker

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
Well, I'm a Ruger guy...if I was in a higher income bracket...I'd be a Smith guy. Beautiful 27, and the grips are outrageous!:congrats:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.