Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here own a Handi Rifle in .223? If so, what kind of groups is it capable of? I am thinking about getting one.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a 22" Bull barrelled .223 Handi Rifle and it consistently shoots sub MOA with the 45 grain Winchester Value Pak HP ammo from Wal Mart for about $13.00 per 40 rounds. I know others that are getting .5" moa!!!....<><.... :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks,,,,,,,,sounds like a really good performer,,,,,,i like the looks of the bull barell too.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just so ya know that is not a fluke my rifle is the ultra and shoots the ww 45gr just as well, I also have 2 other loads with 27.2 gr ofww 748 with a 52 gr Sierra match king, and 50 gr Nosler BT that shoot as well. I am working on a load and getting close for the 45gr Hormady V Max moly coated at 28 gr its about 1.25" usually.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Mine is Sub MOA too but loud

I bought it used with BSA scope and figured I got what I paid for. BOY was I wrong!

This Baby tack drives as long as I do my part! I head shoot turkeys with it and have potted a bunch Racoons, too. ONLY problem I have is its so LOUD! Man what a CRACK. Ar-15's sound like pop guns next to this little bugger!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts