Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,945 Posts
Nice collection of rifles you have there. Is one your favorite? Most accurate? I have a 25MN that shoots great, and a rough looking 57m that shoots even better. Then there's the PMR 30 as a matching handgun. I think I'll add a Ruger SP101 in that caliber sometime this year. Ammo is a lot more available now that it has been, but the price is still a bit high around here.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice collection of rifles you have there. Is one your favorite? Most accurate? I have a 25MN that shoots great, and a rough looking 57m that shoots even better. Then there's the PMR 30 as a matching handgun. I think I'll add a Ruger SP101 in that caliber sometime this year. Ammo is a lot more available now that it has been, but the price is still a bit high around here.
Well my favorite at the moment is the 57m it's also super accurate. That cheapo $99 Savage is my critter gitter when I spot something from the house that need taken down, it shoots pretty darn good. I did score 400 rds of Federal jacketed hollow point ammo for $66, so there are occasional deals to be had

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
View attachment 718964

Brought out the 22 mags for a quick cleaning and a family photo. Can't remember the exact order, but this is what's in the pic. All of them are accurate and fun to shoot.
Marlin 783
Savage 93f
Winchester 9422m
Marlin 883ss
Marlin 57m
Marlin 25mn
Beauty's!!!

DR

Reactions: Bigdog357

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Very nice collection of .22 mags.

Many of us started out shooting with a .22 rifle. And over the years with all the rifles that we own, a .22 is still one of our favorite rifles to shoot :biggrin:.
Sure, .22 can be inexpensive to shoot. But I think it's the little boy in us that enjoys a good .22 rifle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.