Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
winchester has recalled some 22lr ammo - possible double powder charge...M-22....40gr black copper plated round nose...

lot #'s S22lrt - GD42L - GD52L....wb

·
Registered
317 Posts
The last time I "thought" I had a problem with CCI mini mags , they sent me twice what I returned to them. Recalls can be a blessing when it comes to ammo. Especailly .22 lr

·
Administrator
23,796 Posts
I looked up .22 ammo for sale on Michigan Gun Owners two ads with two bricks each at $100 for the pair in each ad.

Get this, one of them ads featured two bricks of Winchester Wildcat with one box of 50 missing.

The other ad had 500 Rem goldens and 550 Fed bulk. I have a gold mine at my place.

·
Premium Member
12,166 Posts
Is this a new recall or the one that has been around a couple months now?

The flippers likely would not care. They would sell it anyway:biggrin:
I agree. I would hope maybe they could not get as much for it because of the recall. I would also hope they get a refund and not ammo replacement. Because there does not seem to be enough to stock shelves I would not think the would get back double and may only get the retail price back. JMHO

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
Lot #s posted are the same as the recall of two months ago.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Speaking of what the "Market" will bear ..... Friend put up a steel AR-15 mag during the OH MY GAWD there going to ban them up on GB ........ It was a 10 buck mag ...... sold it for $155 ..... There a idiots every where ........ That's what I fear ..... and they have guns

1 - 9 of 9 Posts