Marlin Firearms Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks for all the help folks. Busy couple days of work, will follow up tonight when I get a bit of me time.

Thanks a ton!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yeesh, got busy

Thank you Boris, the bolt works like a dream. Still need to figure out the ejection (possibly missing another part). I'll put some pictures up with the hope maybe you guys can point me in the right direction once more.

The best part was after I got it fixed my father came down to Texas to visit and we drove to the back of the property where I took it out of the case and gave it back to him to shoot. Seeing the old man drink a beer and plink with his childhood 22 is worth more than gold.

thanks again for the help so far!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Yeesh, got busy

Thank you Boris, the bolt works like a dream. Still need to figure out the ejection (possibly missing another part). I'll put some pictures up with the hope maybe you guys can point me in the right direction once more.

The best part was after I got it fixed my father came down to Texas to visit and we drove to the back of the property where I took it out of the case and gave it back to him to shoot. Seeing the old man drink a beer and plink with his childhood 22 is worth more than gold.

thanks again for the help so far!
Happy to help.I don't have a spare ejector, so can't help there. Numrich maybe?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts