Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of one for sale? I might also be talked into a 25-20, althought I will hold out for the Bee for now.

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
Not if I get to it first!! :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
I use my Ballard in 218 Bee, yup someone rebored/lined the barrel. It is a hoot as long as you keep the speed down so you don't damage it.

G

·
I'm still working an a new in the box 218 for myself. A friend has one and doesn't know what he wants for it. He's been deciding for about 4-5 months now.

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For petes sakes, you guys are no help at all! I should have known better than to ask here! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steelbanger, (or anyone), what were the 218's in Brownings version like? Were they 92's? Accuracy? etc.? We just don't have any of these sissy guns out here. Real cowboys out here shoot bolt actions! :wink: I might have to go to Pennsylvania to find some of these cowboy guns to play with. Got to keep you guys on your toes!

G

·
I worked in a gunshop on the weekends back in the late 80's early 90's, when the CL's came out . I can remember selling them new for under $300 , and at the time you could not have given me one :( I paid $450 for my 25-20 last December and it is about 95% , my Bee is about 97% and I paid a bit over $500 for it :? They probably aren't worth it , but i wanted them :?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts