Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
9,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gday folks, as you may have seen in the "My new Toy" thread, we are starting to talk about this years 2018 Oz Muster at Ripley
Its hard to believe its only four months away, the date for the get together has been thrown about
and it seem the second weekend in September may be better as fathers day is the first weekend.
It dosent bother me which weekend so those coming please reply with your prefered date.

Natural landscape Wilderness Nature reserve Community Tree

GUS

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Second weekend would suit me, at this stage I cannot confirm nor deny I'll be attending due to daughters school final exams.
If there's any rumors a 444p will be there it might sway me, especially if she'll come home with me !)
Here's a reminder Brett :aetsch: Gun Firearm Rifle Air gun Airsoft gun

·
Registered
577 Posts
Ok, just to bump this.
Been doo'n some thinkin, drinkin, and smokin -- maybe it's the 4 longnecks of home brew, a trash fire behind the shed, a couple of good dogs for company and a clear sky to see the cross rising -
but I reckon it's a 99.336 chance I'll make the muster- don't tell the cook!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hey Gus

I been underground for a while - just come up for air so I need to let you know I am out of the country 1st Sept until the 22 Sept. So I may miss this one. Pls get someone to do the shirts this year as I am snowed under mate - I will let you know my order for shirts closer to the time.

Cheers
Dave (leverlad)

·
Registered
9,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Gus

I been underground for a while - just come up for air so I need to let you know I am out of the country 1st Sept until the 22 Sept. So I may miss this one. Pls get someone to do the shirts this year as I am snowed under mate - I will let you know my order for shirts closer to the time.

Cheers
Dave (leverlad)
BUGGA, Sorry you cant make it, you will be missed for several reasons.
There ya go folkes we need another shirt man for the 2018 OZ muster.

GUS

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I'm afraid I'm out for this year as well Gus. :bawling:

But it'll give someone else the chance at the "Longest Distance" award ......:driver::driver:

·
Registered
9,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm afraid I'm out for this year as well Gus. :bawling:

But it'll give someone else the chance at the "Longest Distance" award ......:driver::driver:
Nahrr mate you will always have the award for the "Longest Distance", sorry you cant make it this year.

But then if anyone out there can better Karratha in WA to Brisbane in QLD you will be made more than welcome.

GUS

·
Registered
7,972 Posts
Hey Gus

Cheers
Dave (leverlad)
You coming back home for a bit? Boy, I wish I could make it there! ... Might get that long distance award! :dancing2:

·
Registered
197 Posts
One of these years, things will align and I will make it to the muster. Not sure if it is going to be this year. Suppose it gives me plenty of time to start thinking of an excuse to get away.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Lie , beg , cheat and steal GP , a good time to be had by one and all ! Anyone thinking of going can be assured of a great time with like minded people , friendly banter , with a few beers and a heap of laughs ! Be great to see both old and new faces.:beer:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.