Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every year, a bunch of us gather at Plain, Washington, in the central Cascades. We camp together, cook together, break bread together, enjoy coffee in the morning and beer in the afternoon/evening. During the day there are classes, an off-pavement skills course, and various "trail runs" in the area. I usually lead a couple of trail runs, and that's what I did this year, 130 miles each day, Friday and Saturday. What a great group of folks. Everyone from first-time four-wheel drive enthusiasts, to people who are literally touring the word and living in their rigs. I'll share some photos here:

Yes, a Porsche on the skills course! These folks are friends of mine and rally that thing all over North America. They did the ALCAN winter run, 5,000+ miles... 140 mph top speed, 700 mile range, and a very capable traction control system with their all-wheel drive, turbo-diesel Porsche:

Cooking fajitas for my son and I. He lead groups on a tougher "jeep trail." :)

We enjoy. Hope you like the photos.

Regards, Guy

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
looks like a good time. I wouldn’t want to live out of one traveling, too old for that, but I still get out and do a weekend once in a while.

Reactions: M700
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.