Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have learned a lot of great stuff on here, you all are so knowledgeable. I wanted to post a pic of my 2009 336, which I adopted last year. Have put maybe 500 rounds thru her and I got lucky to get a real Marlin (as I bought her , before I knew of this site and the Remington buy out).

Anyway, she is a good shooter (way better than me, but you all already knew that). So here is my first outing with cast boolits, 135 grain plinkers I made up last nite, so I guess microgroove can shoot cast ok (which you already knew).

Really is my favorite firearm , at least in long guns I own. She got a Win 94 sister last week, and I gotta admit, I like that one too, pre64, war era flat band model, but the Marlin is a way better gun as far as shooting for me so far (have shot both iron sights before and Marlin is way better.

Here are a few pics and my target today, with gentle 5 mph wind here in Oregon. Thanks for all the tips gentlemen!

Regards,
Rick Target archery Shooting sport Green Shooting Recreation
Gun Trigger Shotgun Air gun
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun
Gun Air gun Trigger Airsoft gun Recreation

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
:congrats:NICEEEEE! :tee: & Welcome from the Ozarks of Arkansas.

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Very Nice and Welcome to the Forum

·
Registered
990 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners Forum from Wa State! Howdy neighbor. You did good, first post with pictures of your awesome Marlin 336 and a range report! You are batt'n 500! I plink with my 336 in 30-30 using cast bullets, it is a lot of fun.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Welcome! Glad you got your hands on a JM Marlin before you knew what to look for!

·
Administrator
23,826 Posts

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Georgia! Good lookin rifle! :congrats:What didtance were you shooting at?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.