Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The 308MX I bought off of bigblue finally found its new home today. Transaction went great with bigblue, great to deal with. The FFL I chose to receive it seemed to have a problem responding to the sending FFL. Anyway, the gun is great and can’t wait to scope it and run some rounds through it. As required by MO law, here are a couple of pics to prove it really happened. A photographer I am not.

Gun Gig bag Shotgun Musical instrument accessory Air gun
Gig bag Musical instrument accessory Musical instrument Shotgun String instrument accessory

·
Administrator
30,723 Posts
You can read through the following to make sure you're doing it right but the site is experiencing glitches. I've alerted the geeks squad to fix it!
How To Post Photo's
That said, I'd like to see the pics. Have you attempted to edit your OP and clicking go advanced and then try manage attachments? That usually works.

Congrats on your 308MX, one of my favorite Marlins!

Jack

·
Super Moderator
17,802 Posts
Oh your going to LOVE that rifle... I too have a 2008 308MX and if I'm on my game it is a sub MOA lead slinger!

The first time my Lady shot it was at a 10" dinger at 300 yards. I talked the wind for her and she rang it on the first shot...

·
Administrator
30,723 Posts
Nice looking Marlin, looking forward to your range report.

Jack

Reactions: 10acres
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.