Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im still alive. Counting the days alredy gearing up for the big hunt!
Hay sweetman start climing some of those hills at home to get in to the swing of thangs.NO hard breathing on those rige lines.OK!
TO rusty I Thank thats what she called you?
If I rember right I Just got MY 22 about this time last year. Not a hole lot of practes to bee had last year and I was right behind you at the shoot off
ARE QUITING?

·
Registered
932 Posts
Hey Rocky,
It's time you showed up here. I guess you been too busy working to fool with the computer. I suppose you've been practicing for shawnee. See ya soon.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Glad you took some time to type Rocky.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Yo Rocky, how's it going?

Our trip to Kentucky to meet my inlaws is firming up, need to start getting ready for this shendig and get my list together. Need to WX proof the tent to!

G

·
Hey Rocky - I won't be making it this year to Shawnee. I will be moving that we and wouldn't be able to afford it after all the expenses anyhow. I might have to do a little stare climbing after all. My new bedroom is on the 2nd floor...

Can't wait to hear how the hunt was. I bet no one grabs your ass this year! :shock:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
sweetman said:
Hey Rocky - I won't be making it this year to Shawnee. I will be moving that we and wouldn't be able to afford it after all the expenses anyhow. I might have to do a little stare climbing after all. My new bedroom is on the 2nd floor...

Can't wait to hear how the hunt was. I bet no one grabs your ass this year! :shock:
I dunno, SARGE and Russ are supposed to be there. :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good to see yu sunday sweetman had a good time ! hop to see yu soon and good luck with the new pad I bet kids cant whate!!!!!
Sarge way yes Ive been practising not dooing to bad.
One squirrel was laffing at me sat morning for giting stuck but I shode him.
Thank god for frinds with 4x4!
Well gitting stuff ready for the big day .
Cant whate to see you all around the camp fier

1 - 7 of 7 Posts