1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
If it was me, I'd let it ride in the cab of the truck..... Just saying' :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
5,932 Posts
I got it after deer season last year so this season I'm gonna leave my 336 In 35 cal at home and hunt with the texan...it sure feels good in the ha hands
I hunted with mine last year, but no luck. This year it’ll stay on the bench while the 35 and 444 get the call.

·
Super Moderator
7,539 Posts
Very nice rifle!

I love my 1961-62 Marlin Texan 30-30 and my 1957 Marlin Texan 35 Remington.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the same 336 1970 with coin in 35 Rem
Dad bought it for me around 14 yrs old. That’s over 4 decades ago. I’ll never part with it. It’s like having Dad with me in the PA woods and it truly does the job well.
Finally scored 100 rounds of Leverevolution last night. Hornady finally produced some for hunting season. Damn pricey but worth it to feed this beauty.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have the same 336 1970 with coin in 35 Rem
Dad bought it for me around 14 yrs old. That’s over 4 decades ago. I’ll never part with it. It’s like having Dad with me in the PA woods and it truly does the job well.
Finally scored 100 rounds of Leverevolution last night. Hornady finally produced some for hunting season. Damn pricey but worth it to feed this beauty.
The 35 rem is my favorite out of the 3 336s' that I own but do to ammo scarcity I been letting her rest in the safe

·
Registered
4 Posts
The 35 rem is my favorite out of the 3 336s' that I own but do to ammo scarcity I been letting her rest in the safe
Sadly, I'm going to let mine rest a while after this season. I have saved my 35 Rem brass for a long time. I'll get to reloading as I picked up an old Lee Loader set just in case.
It's time for another primary hunting gun and I'm not happy about it. But, the love will never die for this heirloom.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts