3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
13,617 Posts
old welder said:
Anyone looking for a 1966 Marlin 6 cylinder auto??? ;D ;D
http://www.countryclassiccars.com/cars/spcars/spcars_143.htm
I had to post this here just for grins..
Can't shoot it ,but you could bring the bounty home in it...
That is the same color that my buddy had back in school although it wasn't in that good of shape. I forgot all about it until I saw your thread. Ya gunna buy it? Just think you could head out for a hunt riding & firing your marlin. ;D

·
Super Moderator
10,592 Posts
I like it...could use some new front seat upholstery, but hey if it's a hunting vehicle, who cares ;D

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Has a little rust here and there, thanks for posting.

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
My brother had a Mustang like that but with a 4 speed. It got wiped out by a church bus.

·
Registered
275 Posts
That Marlin is a hunter's dream! You can't shoot it, but you could sure 'ugly' something to death! :p

Cedar Creek

·
Registered
335 Posts
IIRC, those were the Ambassador, basically. just changed the roofline. Only AMC I ever owned was a '72 Hornet four door. Car was in excellent shape, but didn't handle worth a darn in snow. It did have a deer to it's credit though ;D ::)

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
The only AMC I ever owned was a 80 Jeep CJ-5 that came new with a Pontiac 4 cyl engine. I do miss the ol' Jeep.

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Pre American Motors cars are cool. Once AMC hit, there were only a few I liked, and that ain't one of them!

·
Registered
131 Posts
That looks to be the original "blue" finish, but the bore looks pretty dark I'll bet. Maybe will clean up some ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts