Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! Always looking for missing catalogs for my collection! I have that one, but appreciate the notice!

·
Registered
394 Posts
MM93,
You may know about this outfit already: cornellpubs.home.comcast.net They have an outstanding array of reprinted catalogs. That is where I recently purchased my 1905 Marlin catalog.

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Thanks Roundsworth. Mine are originals, but I wouldn't be against repros for those really hard to find catalogs. I'll never be able to afford or find an original 1900, so I'd like to find a nice repro! Is that one they sell?

·
Registered
394 Posts
'Fraid not. According to their list, they offer: 1882, 1888, 1905, and 1913. The 1897 catalog is forthcoming.

G

·
Roundsworth said:
MM93,
You may know about this outfit already: cornellpubs.home.comcast.net They have an outstanding array of reprinted catalogs. That is where I recently purchased my 1905 Marlin catalog.
Couldn't get anything with that address :!:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hmmmm.............I typed Cornell Publications and hit search. A bunch of sites came up that included Brighton, MI in the title. Those would be the ones to check. I double checked what I typed for MM93, and it is correct.

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
That outfit sells catalogs on CD's. I prefer the paper version, as it's quicker than going to the computer and firing up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts