Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I can't hunt with all these centerfire rifles I've decided to thin the herd a bit. Up for sale is a non ported 1895G in .45-70. It is a JM stamped gun with a 96 date code which makes it a 2004 model. I bought the gun used and the owner claims to have put only a couple of boxes through it and I've put 4 through it since I've had it. The only marks on the gun are where the previous owner had scope bases mounted and they scuffed the finish up a bit and the side of the hammer has a wear mark on the side. Wood is in perfect condition with no cracks or scratches. Metal is also perfect, this gun is as close to in new condition as you can get. I also have the box and all paperwork that comes with it. I would like $630/shipped to your FFL. Money order only and make sure your FFL will accept shipments from a non FFL holder.
Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Air gun
Gun Rifle Shotgun Air gun Trigger
Trigger Air gun Shotgun

Reactions: JACKTW

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Great deal for someone!

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Great price
pretty rifle

·
Administrator
30,586 Posts
Wow, great price for a great looking 1895G. If I hadn't spent soooo much money lately I'd nab it up in a heart beat! Nice grains too. I'm sure this won't last.

Jack

·
Registered
148 Posts
Very nice. Thinking out loud here, and trying to rationalize why my post isn't the one taking this one off the market. "My" 1895 will have a pistol grip and full length magazine much like the GBL, but with walnut instead of laminate. Got to start somewhere, and a 2004 JM Guide Gun is a good place, but I'm struggling with the cost of the 'smith work to change the butt stock and mag tube.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Man...that's sure a pretty rifle! Thinkin hard and countin pennies!

·
Registered
81 Posts
PM sent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.