Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

First off, I have researched this on the Internet, and used the links to the serial number lookup sites that have been posted here, but can't seem to find the answer to when my 1894 was manufactured. So if I've missed something, I apologize and I thank you for setting me straight. :)

I have a Marlin "JM" stamped 1894CS357, and the serial starts with "06", but when I try the sites included in other discussions here, they report it can't be found. My recollection is purchasing this firearm around 1994-1995, but I could be wrong with that as well. Does anyone have any info to help me pinpoint when it was manufactured? I'm getting ready to sell it, and I would like to have an idea of when it was manufactured.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rob! That at least jives with my memory and makes me feel I can trust it a bit longer. :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi everyone,

First off, I have researched this on the Internet, and used the links to the serial number lookup sites that have been posted here, but can't seem to find the answer to when my 1894 was manufactured. So if I've missed something, I apologize and I thank you for setting me straight. :)

I have a Marlin "JM" stamped 1894CS357, and the serial starts with "06", but when I try the sites included in other discussions here, they report it can't be found. My recollection is purchasing this firearm around 1994-1995, but I could be wrong with that as well. Does anyone have any info to help me pinpoint when it was manufactured? I'm getting ready to sell it, and I would like to have an idea of when it was manufactured.
View attachment 833634 View attachment 833635
My 1894C Was made in 2006 and the serial number starts with 94. Number switch. 94=06.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts