Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an opportunity to buy a 2006 1895 xlr 45-70 JM. Looking to see if anyone would want to trade another 45-70 plus cash for it. No particular model in mind. The xlr is in 98% condition.

Reactions: Tall Pine

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd just hate to see a really nice jm go to someone who doesn't appreciate it

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry everyone. I'm on the road from Washington to Nebraska. Checking into the hotel was hell last night with three kids. I'll pick the rifle up today and evaluate it. No matter what the price I'm gonna get it. I'll post pictures up hopefully this afternoon.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also wouldn't want any scopes for trade. Peep sights would be welcome. I like to shoot open sights.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Having problems uploading pic on my phone. Probably have to wait till I get home. Still have 12 hours of driving to do. She cycles very smooth. Probably best of all my levers. I would say its in 95-98%. Dealer said 98%. It is a 2006 jm. Reason I was thinking of trading is I wasn't sure the wife would go for the price of it but I definitely wanted a 45-70. Couldn't find any that were jm's till I came across this one. So picked it up so I could at least use it for barter. If anyone wants a pic I could text it. My phone number is 402-640-4953. Just send me a text saying you would like a pic and I'll send it out. Only took one for now since it is raining here.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mods go ahead and close this one. Brought it home and my father said don't sell it. He likes it too much

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.