Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My first post! I was wondering if I could get some input on a used Guide gun I am looking at.

It is a stainless JM marked gun, with the non-ported barrel. It is in almost new condition (98%), and has ghost sights installed, no box. They are asking $675.

Is this in the ballpark?

Thanks

·
Registered
325 Posts
Walk slowly, post where you live, and stop for a few drinks on your way to get it. I won't steal it, promise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. He is going to hold it for me, so I am heading back over tonight to pick it up. I'll post pics because it didn't happen without those!

I am a fairly active shooter, but don't know a lot about the Marlin lever actions. I have an older 444 that I shoot sometimes, but not often.

·
Registered
14 Posts
You did really well...I picked my 1895GS a few months ago for $950 which was a little much but you don't see them very often in Central Texas in 95+% shape...I love it and everyone I go out and shoot with friends it is the hit of the day! Congrats!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi,

My first post! I was wondering if I could get some input on a used Guide gun I am looking at.

It is a stainless JM marked gun, with the non-ported barrel. It is in almost new condition (98%), and has ghost sights installed, no box. They are asking $675.
Nice work. I hope to be as lucky (or diligent!). If I can ask, where did you find a JM 1895GS?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.