Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a perfect never fired LTD 2 1895 come in and am having a heck of a time determining the value. I think I got it for a good price, but it is hard to say since it is so specific and it is difficult to find past sale prices online. Anyone have a bluebook or idea of value? All I could find was a single past seller on GunBroker that has one at a reserve of $1400 and the bids range from $400 to $900 with several in the $750 range. Not sure if you can follow the link or not unless you are already logged into GB. With such a big swing and so few coming on the market, it makes it very unusual for me to determine the value.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.aspx?kp=ctl00$ctlPagePlaceHolder$Keywords

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I have a 1895 LTD II that I bought not too long ago, maybee a year ago. Anyway it was like new in box and came with all the paperwork, box and everything just as if I bought it new and I think I paid $675+tax in VT.
Very nice rifle....

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I found my thread from November 2010, I was close I paid $675 out the door for mine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts