Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I admit I am an amateur gun owner! When I bought my marlin I did so because "it caught my eye" as I was perusing the gun store! OOOOOooooo shiny took precedence over any resonable decision! But now I am tired of people at the range coming over to admire my rifle(because the booom is awesome) then telling me how ugly the fit is!
Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Air gun
Gun Firearm Shotgun Trigger Air gun
View attachment ugly fit1.jpg
I should have taken my time and better educate myself before buying, but then the salesman showed me a 45-70 bullet and it was over! Thankfully I told my story to the good folks at Marlin and they were cool enough to sent me a return tag so lets see what happens!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Bummer! Hopefully they do you right and send it back to in perfect condition, good luck! I had to send two back and they took care of both of mine so hopefully you'll have the same luck.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I hope they fix it right. They are beautiful guns and should be right the first time around. They should not have to be sent back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.