Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one of these and give some feedback. Considering a Dark Series or Trapper or GS and not sure yet. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Sorry, not familiar with these.

Reactions: Sambane

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
They seem to be elusive and on the dark side. Time will tell.... Sorry, no help here, but want info, too.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I can't help you sorry!:embarassed:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I'm intrigued but haven't seen one in person yet either

·
Registered
164 Posts
I came here to make this same post. Buds is out of stock. Wondering how long itll be before a guy can get his hands on one. I think i have to have one.

·
Super Moderator
23,547 Posts
i'm intrigued as well. if it has a painted or some sort of rust resistant coating,
it'd be a great rifle to haul around.

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
I have never seen, heard or touched anything like that over here.
Guess nobody imports them this way!
Will be a very handy rifle for any farmer to have in his pickup, for sure!
:smokin:

·
Premium Member
4,979 Posts
I was told by Marlin, they are coming out 3rd quarter, so still waiting. My distributor hasn't seen any yet, but they are showing pics of them AND the 444Marlin. So, we'll see, hopefully in the next few weeks they will begin to ship in numbers!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My LGS (Canada) has one, looks really great, nice sight and painted furniture - but web finish does feel a bit off vs standard hardwood finish. Since I have a nice tricked out 1894CSBL already thinking might be better off with a 1895GS and add a rail with hundreds left in my pocket - stainless always better in my mind. Was hoping to get some thoughts from an actually owner. Usually we (in Canada) have to wait months and months) after the US has had the product before we get a chance to see it. LGS is holding it til tomorrow as obviously he can unload this baby asap to his Marlin waiting list. decisions, decisions...

·
Registered
164 Posts
On the list at my local shop to get one when theyre available. Ill slap a brake on it right away, and get the ball rolling on a suppressor.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Having trouble even finding a brake for this thing. Uncommon thread count / caliber. Looks like rpp has one, but thats the only one im finding. Looking for one with a jam nut.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts