Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting on serial # and close up pictures of stock to metal fit.
Suppose to be NIB 4-5 yrs old, by time I get it shipped-titled n taxed would have just shy of $650 in it. Is that pretty close to a good deal ?

Be the second Marlin today n 4th this month..... ::)

OH THE TANGLED WEB WE WEAVE !!! 8)

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Worth it and how!!! Do they have a second one for me? ;)

·
Premium Member
10,693 Posts
You got an outstanding deal. You did good, very nice choice.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'm kind of partial to mine. ;D I see a whole lot of other rifles leaving my company before the 1895CB goes.

HA

and yes it's a good price.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
For a NIB 1895CB, the ~$650 you will have in it is $50 less than the retail (not including "shipped-titled n taxed") 'round these parts. The NIB prices I have seen are generally in the $700 range.

Not to mention that it is only ~$75 more than what the used ones have been going for. Occasionally, there have been a few that are less than $575, but they don't stick around very long. Thankfully, I found mine (used, but cherry, with an '07 DOM) for $499. Sometimes, even a blind hog will find an acorn... ;) ;D

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well first 2 #'s are 95 and wood ta metal fit looked fine.
So as soon as get all details worked out should be on it's way out of the muggy southern tip of FL to live in the fridged weather of Ioway.
8) ::) ;D
Oh 4 factory boxes of ammo comes along with it too for a tad bit extree ...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ack! Somehow managed to reply to the wrong post! ::)

FWIW, I love my 1895CB! I traded for it, so I can't comment on the price, but I don't think you'll regret it if you buy!

·
Registered
103 Posts
MuleCrazy if you buy it you won't be sorry. If you don't you will. Wouldn't think about selling mine. Great rifle

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think the same one has been in of the LGS's new at 749? for 2-3 years. My cousin and I have both picked up slightly used ones for $5-550 sans box and papers. It would be the next to last Marlin to go. The 39A stays till the end. The COWBOY is the 45-70! Don't be afraid to haggle a bit on used ones, especially at pawn shops. You will love the cowboy if you like Marlins.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts