·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: wags2477

·
Registered
206 Posts
I think he's got it priced about right. I just sold one probably not as nice of wood as this for 1100.00. Also, my dealer sold one for about the same. I think if i was looking for one i'd highly consider it.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Wow! I suppose I need to reallocate my investments into Marlins. Better than a money market for ROI.
Not a big fan of the .22 Magnum. Basically a varmint round for me in my area. Too small for large game (rim fires are illegal for large game) and too big for small game.

·
Premium Member
1,220 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Makes the one Curan found for me look positively cheap. The 22 mags are increasing in popularity for some target lever action matches, and the 1894m is pretty rare.
Yeah, I paid $1050 for mine, and it's pretty tidy. I thought the price for Scott's was fair considering the few marks, etc. For $1250, well I think I would expect it to be in pristine condition.

Still, anything is only worth what others are willing to pay for it. That rifle may find a purchaser who loves it and reckons it's a fair price. More strength to them for loving a nice bit of kit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.