Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a fair price for a 1894fg NIB??? I have two of them and I want to sell one.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I paid 400.00 for mine a few years ago and have thought about selling mine also, I would be interested in seeing how much they go for now. I'm just gussing but I would think 500.00 would be fair.

·
Registered
489 Posts
yukondog said:
I paid 400.00 for mine a few years ago and have thought about selling mine also, I would be interested in seeing how much they go for now. I'm just gussing but I would think 500.00 would be fair.
Probably "fair" to the buyer, but the seller would likely be able to do much better. See the nearby thread on the prices for the 1894C: the 1894FG's are rarer and tend to go higher. But if you insist on the suggested price, please offer me right of first refusal ;-)

;D ;D ;D

Peace

·
Premium Member
18,026 Posts
NIB? If I could find one for $600 or less I'd snag it.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I paid $350 for a like new one about a year ago locally. Like an idiot I sold it to my buddy for that. Oh well.

I've seen them on Gunbroker with $750 or more asking prices, don't know if they sell for that.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
A year or two back I got a FG in real good shape at the BIG Tulsa gun show for $600. It was the only one I seen in there that day, and don't think I've seen another'n since then. I wanted it cause I have a NIB FG that I could never talk myself into shooting "the new" off of. ::) Reckon I got the market cornered yet? ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts