Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just wondering if Marlin did a run of 32 mags in the past . I am positive i seen one advertised in the nineties . Maybe the eighties not sure.

·
Super Moderator
3,758 Posts
Yes they did make them. I am looking for one. It’s the only caliber 1894 I don’t have.

Reactions: rob42049

·
Registered
761 Posts
Yes. Been looking for quite some time.

·
Registered
792 Posts
They pop up on gun broker fairly often, they don't go cheap but what a cool rifle. I want one too, to go with my Ruger single-six 32 H&R

·
Registered
153 Posts
I know a bloke who has one. Curious 1894 as it doesn't have a loading gate or slot cut into the action.
The magazine is loaded through the tube, same as you would load your 39a.
Very rare in Australia as we believe on 600 were ever to come out of the factory??
He still could not give it away.... This little 32H&R would have to be the most inaccurate Marlin ever made. He has spent a fortune on different powders, projectiles, moulds and used many different lead alloys, relieving the forend and yet this thing won't hold a group.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I believe you mean the 32 mag Cowboy. Not the CL.

·
Registered
571 Posts
CL was in 32-20 of which I used to have one. The CL’s were manufactured in 25-20, 32-20, and 218 Bee. I still have the Bee.

·
Super Moderator
3,758 Posts
I know a bloke who has one. Curious 1894 as it doesn't have a loading gate or slot cut into the action.
The magazine is loaded through the tube, same as you would load your 39a.
Very rare in Australia as we believe on 600 were ever to come out of the factory??
He still could not give it away.... This little 32H&R would have to be the most inaccurate Marlin ever made. He has spent a fortune on different powders, projectiles, moulds and used many different lead alloys, relieving the forend and yet this thing won't hold a group.
I’ll give him 100 bucks for it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: exSW
1 - 9 of 9 Posts