Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week, I acquired a 2006 1894CB in 32 h&r magnum. It is unfired and in the box. I have zero need for this rifle as it doesn't serve a practical purpose for me. Whats a fair price for one of these? They seem to have really jumped up recently. Apparently only 600 of them were ever made? I'll post some pictures of it.

·
Banned
3,193 Posts
I gotta believe its gotta be somewhere in the $1000-$1500 range maybe even more to the right motivated buyer. I guess what I would compare it to is the 1894's in 41 mag that have been auctioned recently. 1894 in 32 h&r don't come up for sale too often

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried searching the number made but couldn't find what I had come across a few months ago. IIRC 12,000 rings a bell as far as total numbers go and they were manufactured from 2004-2006. I picked one up in March and asked this very question and got one reply from another member who had just sold his for $1,300. 1894 Rarity? 32 H&R .... - Marlin Firearms Collectors Association
I did some more digging on my local forum and 2 have sold for $1700+ recently. I have $1700 in this one. Might just have to be patient. I have seen them cheaper but without the original box and without ammo and they had all been fired.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A very nice rifle . Get some more posts and then you can market it on the site.
Yeah i'm needing to. I have it for sale on a local forum and a few other facebook pages and I have gotten zero hits. Not even an offer. I thought these things were super sought after??? might have made a mistake getting this

·
Super Moderator
11,683 Posts
Last week, I acquired a 2006 1894CB in 32 h&r magnum. It is unfired and in the box. I have zero need for this rifle as it doesn't serve a practical purpose for me. Whats a fair price for one of these? They seem to have really jumped up recently. Apparently only 600 of them were ever made? I'll post some pictures of it.
I did some more digging on my local forum and 2 have sold for $1700+ recently. I have $1700 in this one. Might just have to be patient. I have seen them cheaper but without the original box and without ammo and they had all been fired.
Ouch that's steep. I'm really curious why you bought a rifle that you you have zero need or practical purpose for.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ouch that's steep. I'm really curious why you bought a rifle that you you have zero need or practical purpose for.
I was offered it in a trade. I googled it and it popped up on multiple forums that they were selling for $1700+ so i made the deal thinking I had gotten a fair trade. I was originally selling a left handed beretta over-under and was having a hard time finding someone who wanted a left handed model. thought this would be an easier sale.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I gotta believe its gotta be somewhere in the $1000-$1500 range maybe even more to the right motivated buyer. I guess what I would compare it to is the 1894's in 41 mag that have been auctioned recently. 1894 in 32 h&r don't come up for sale too often
One on GI NIB for $2000.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts