Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have 2 questions, How high above the receiver is the express sight on its lowest setting, for the 1894 model? And, how high above the receiver is the tactical sight on its lowest setting? thanks

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
The Skinner "Express" is .410" (approx) from the receiver to the center of the aperture at the lowest setting.

The Skinner "Tactical" sits .365" (approx) from the top of the receiver to the center of the Aperture.

Let me know how we can help you

ANDY

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
I just ordered an Express sight for my 1894. I just realized my mistake. Since I ordered just 1 do I put it on my .357 mag or my .44 mag?

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
Hello Drjjpdc,

I am not sure what the mistake was but the sight will fit either rifle.

If you made a mistake in ordering, let me know what it was and I will fix it for you. We want you to get the sight that will help you achieve the results you are looking for.

Thanks !

ANDY

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Reading between the lines Parson, I believe the mistake was to not order two sights one for each rifle. ;D

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
Well.... Then we can fix that... :)

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
thearborbarber said:
Reading between the lines Parson, I believe the mistake was to not order two sights one for each rifle. ;D
Very good, barber, you hit the nail on the head.

Andy, don't worry with all your new sights, this will not be my last Skinner. I have a Henry GB .22, 3 H&R BC, a Marlin 1895 .45-70 and the 2 1894's. Good thing tax time is right around the corner.

John

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
Sounds good John,

And sounds like a nice battery of rifles!

They are just like potato chips... You can never have just one!

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts