Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Another member on the forums was looking for a 20" 1894 in 45 Colt, so I pulled this out of the safe. He wasn't interested in the color cased received so passed, but I figured as long as I had it out I'd throw it up here to see if anyone was interested. CBC is the "Cowboy Competition" with 20" octagon barrel, color cased received and lever.
I need $1000 plus shipping. I can ship direct to FFL or dealer to dealer if that is your desire.
The first to post "I'll take it" followed by a PM wins the sale
Thanks for looking

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I have the exact same model and caliber. If not I'd have already gone for it. GLWS!

Reactions: M1Riflenut

·
Super Moderator
12,290 Posts
Oh man if I wasn't in the middle of buying a house that would be heading to the sunshine state! My favorte caliber and some nice wood to boot. Good luck with the sale shouldn't last long!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
First and foremost beautiful gun!

Questions for the mods. Assume another member posts " I'll take it", per OP, and PM's seller to set up payment arrangements? Who would be the buyer?? Just a hypothetical question in case that would happen in the future. My vote would go to Phil as the buyer but ask just out of curiosity. Did I mention very beautiful gun!!

Tim

·
Super Moderator
33,998 Posts
First and foremost beautiful gun!

Questions for the mods. Assume another member posts " I'll take it", per OP, and PM's seller to set up payment arrangements? Who would be the buyer?? Just a hypothetical question in case that would happen in the future. My vote would go to Phil as the buyer but ask just out of curiosity. Did I mention very beautiful gun!!

Tim
The first to say "I'll take it" with a pm sent to op, should be the winner of rifle. Along with the OP announcing winner here in the thread.
As per rules.

ca'jun56

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.