Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
What is the going rate for a Bee these days? - it seems that Bee prices are off from two +/- years ago. In turn that seems odd given what is going on with the cowboy models which seem to be very hot right now.

Rob

·
Premium Member
18,169 Posts
I paid $700 a year ago and was glad to get it. It's in good shape, but it's no beauty queen, the wood is somewhat plain. I know others have gotten better deals, but I wanted what I wanted, had the cash, and pounced when I found it.

·
Premium Member
3,002 Posts
I bought mine new back in(whenever)for somewhere around $300.But I wouldn't take $700 now.I love the calibre and abolutley dote on traditional styled lever actions.After being spoiled so many years,if something happened to mine,you can bet I'd buy another even if it's 2-3 times more than it cost new.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
A thousand would not get mine! good deal-go for it! Bought it new in the very low threes back when also. Jack

·
Premium Member
18,169 Posts
Given the current state of All Things Marlin, none of my guns are for sale, at any price, EVER. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.