Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw an ad on Armslist for an 1894 CB 20" 32 H&R mag going for $900 in Lawton OK. Alright so its a 3 hour drive so I did some checking before calling. Went to Gunbroker and Guns America to check. Not too much .32's but there was one ad on Gun Broker in Pennsylvania and as I looked at the ad with a $1499 listing, I noticed the photo's were exactly the same in both ads in Lawton, OK and Foglesville, PA. Yikes, that could have been messy. :vollkommenauf:

·
Registered
567 Posts
There is a post on the Cowboy forum (SASSnet.com) from a Cowboy who is selling a rifle on Gunbroker. HE discovered that the SAME rifle is being advertised on Armslist.....yes, the very same rifle.

If you are looking for a gun, BEWARE of Armslist purchases.

..........Widder

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Saw the same thing here in Ks. Here about 2 weeks ago 4 nice marlins showed up in a KC armslist ad. A 38 Cowboy Compitition. A 39Takedown, and a couple other CBs. I thought I would look on GB so compare prices and found the same guns for sale out of CO. Priced much higher on GB than the KC ad. Red flags went up and I tryed to contact the seller through the KC ad but no responce.

Hayden.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts