Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess you would call this a government Job. A buddy of mine wanted me to powder coat something for him. He said how much is it going to cost me? I told him nothing I'll take care of it. He said how about some 22 shells. Heck yeah we all love some 22s. Took me about 15 mins of prep work. And was rewarded with two boxes of federal game shock 38 grain. Just what I need to hunt those bushy tails. He said he would bring a few more boxes Monday . I think it worked out pretty good on my behalf.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Yep, sounds good!

·
Registered
21,089 Posts
Need to get me a "Will work for .22 ammo" T-shirt made up!:biggrin:

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
He said how about some 22 shells.
He should have never been allowed to even own that ammo just because he referred to 22LR as "shells."

I think I'm beginning to understand the 22LR ammo shortage now. People are allowed to buy it who do not even know what it is.

Congrats on the barter score though! I wish I had someone who knows how to powder-coat living close enough to me to barter with.

BTW, did y'all pay the taxes on your transaction?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
My Mother has always believed that a bartering system would be best.

I am actually going to trade my little hand grinder to my brother for a 550 Box of Federal. I do not need the grinder as I have others. Well if I can cvonvince him to anyway.

I can get powder coating done for Beer:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
He should have never been allowed to even own that ammo just because he referred to 22LR as "shells."

I think I'm beginning to understand the 22LR ammo shortage now. People are allowed to buy it who do not even know what it is.

Congrats on the barter score though! I wish I had someone who knows how to powder-coat living close enough to me to barter with.

BTW, did y'all pay the taxes on your transaction?
What's wrong with "shells"?.....Where I come from, that is the normal terminology.....I have not problem with that............Probably nobody here does........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.