·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
I would, that's a fair price.

Reactions: alman

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Like Marlinchester said if you want a 39 any 39 in good shape that is a very good price in my area. Gander Mountain would want $700. for that gun and $500. and up is a going price for a good 39 on Gun Broker. Not sure the Anniversary model adds much as they seem to be everywhere.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'd already be posting pictures :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Get it...get it...get it...GET IT!!!!! Around here you'd be lucky to find one at all! Definatly wouldn't find one at that price! If you buy it and don't like it just let me know...I'll take it off your hands in a flash! Good luck and happy shootin!

Reactions: WRM

·
Registered
363 Posts
Get it...get it...get it...GET IT!!!!! Around here you'd be lucky to find one at all! Definatly wouldn't find one at that price! If you buy it and don't like it just let me know...I'll take it off your hands in a flash! Good luck and happy shootin!
This!!

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
I have one and it is my favorite .22lr. If it's in good shape you can not go wrong buying it.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I'd seriously think about it, then get it. Beautiful Rifle

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Oh yah. I would be all over that gun. Hope it doesn't disappear before you get back to it. Sometimes when you think on it to long someone else scoops it up.

·
Registered
206 Posts
That's awesome, glad you got it. What a great price. I give seven for mine and thought for the rifle was a far price considering I hadn't seen that many show up for sale. It has a four didget SN. Since buying I'm seeing them show up for sale a little more often. Some listing upwards to nine hundred. I haven't checked back to see if they have actually sold that high. I think you'll be so glad you got it and the opertunity to make a little is there for you if ever you deside to sell.
JEB

1 - 16 of 16 Posts