Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I also love me some Italian food, always have. My grands like to laugh at the fact that when I was very young my nickname was "Eddie Spaghetti". Pasta is a major food for me, not so much my wife. But, she does love my meat sauce (loose meat to us Southerners) so when she was down in Nashville with daughter and granddaughter on Dr appointment, she asked for it. I'll have it with Rigatoni tonight.

Meat browning, adding leftover steak fajitas, then mushrooms and sauce.

Food Recipe Ingredient Mixture Cuisine

Food Ingredient Frying pan Recipe Frying

Food Recipe Ingredient Mixture Cuisine
Food Ingredient Frying pan Recipe Frying
Food Marinara sauce Condiment Ingredient Recipe

Now, to relax with a 🥃 until Wonderful wifey appears.

Enjoy your dinners folks and I'm sure many/most of you eat better than I. Enjoy, food is one of the true wonders of life, so cook and enjoy both! 👍

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
Okay, once again I am forced to ask how I complain about a thread? Its just not right, and singles out those of us who, like me have a microwave pasta meal for dinner of questionable quality. The Mrs is off camping, again, and I have to look at pictures like this? How is that supposed to make me feel exactly?

'Food is one of the true wonders of life?' Eat my er, microwave meal.

• Haha
Reactions: rocky1

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
😂😂😂

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I enjoyed so much on Thursday night that I went ahead and had it again last night 😁

Food Recipe Ingredient Plate Dishware

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
when I was very young my nickname was "Eddie Spaghetti".
Same here. I was thin as a green bean up to about 21 yrs, but always ate three bowls every Sunday dad made gravy. It's like there was a black hole in my stomach.

I'd love to share my Sicilian famiglia recipe for Sunday gravy, but I'm worried about waking up to a horse head in my bed. What I can tell you is it has meatballs, sweet sausage, with lamb, pork and veal marrow bones, and cooks for a minimum of six hours. What... ut ohh, Porco cane! I have to go, two black Caddies with tinted windows just pulled up to my house. I may have said too much.

Reactions: TnHunter356
1 - 8 of 8 Posts