Marlin Firearms Forum banner
dummy screws
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Repairing Your Guns
    Dummy screws or plugs ... that's what I call them anyways. You know, the holes left on the top of your rifle once you remove the mounts? The little screws you plug those holes with that used to be in there from the factory before the guy you bought the rifle from threw them away and mounted...
1-1 of 1 Results