Is Your Lady Protected ? Can She Take Care Of Her Self When Your Gone ?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Magnum6

Thread: Is Your Lady Protected ? Can She Take Care Of Her Self When Your Gone ?

Gun Wizard
    Member #

Is Your Lady Protected ? Can She Take Care Of Her Self When Your Gone ?

Well My Lady Is . In fact" she foiled one Idiot`s atempt to rob us one night with his pig sticker, when we were out to dinner, by Shoving her 45 up in his face and telling him to turn around and RUN" As Fast as You Can Punk! He was very Surprized, needless to say, and raised his hands Might Fast and turned around begging her not to shoot him. She said Shut PUNK" I said RUN As Fast As You Can! Well he did start moving away from us slowly while begging her not to shoot him and then Shot out across that parking lot like a road runner or something. She looked at me madder that hell " and said Come on, let`s go home Baby, I said Hell Yeah Baby, I`m ready. And O~Yes" She Does have a permit to carry that heater. Mine was in the pickup, but the Lady took care of biss. And I didn`t have to . Prob. lucky for that little punk that I didn't. Hopefully, "That little dude will remember that for a LONG Time, and never try that again , cause ya Never know" just what's in them Big Bags those girl`s carry around ..... And by the way, I have that pig sticker on the back paito and wife use's it out side doing yard work with me , and it`s Great for that I might add ..... Magnum6
    57 Texan likes this.

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #

Re: Is Your Lady Protected ? Can She Take Care Of Her Self When Your Gone ?

Good for her... And you!
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links