My vacation place is finally moving along. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: My vacation place is finally moving along.

Contributing Member
    Member #
    IMG_0052.JPGLast week, I took some time from work to do a finail inspection with my contractor and picked up the keys to my vacation spot.
    The wife and I were only able to spend a couple of nights there, due to her work schedule and a serious lack of furniture. I was able to bring a queen matress in the back of the Suburban, but that was about all of the real comforts.
    I did spend several hours fishing for stripers and bass, with limited success, but it was fun to be out in my little Lund.
    Andrew

IMG_0057.JPGIMG_0058.JPGIMG_0059.JPGIMG_0060.JPG
    The Gene Pool is in need of a lot of Chlorine!

Better yet, drain the entire pool!

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    Thanks for posting this project and updating your progress.
    Lord willing and the creek don’t rise, I hope to do the same thing back at the family farm here in central Florida.
    alawrence likes this.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Congratulations!

Great project, an also thanks for sharing it. Hope it brings you an yours many seasons of enjoyment!
    jgriffin1988 and alawrence like this.
    However complicated the issues become... it comes down to one simple question. Which is more important to you Life or Liberty? I've made my decision long ago.

"Is life so sweet or peace so dear; as to be paid for at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me Liberty or give me Death." Patrick Henry

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Wrangler
    Member #
    Andrew, who's idea was it to use the advantech on the sub floor? It was an excellent choice. My son built an addition on his home in 2010 and used it for the sub floor, its tight doesn't grow or shrink in climate change. He left a piece outside and after 5 years in the weather no deterioration. I built an addition on 2016 and used it, along the coast here in SC where humidity plays havoc on most other sub flooring the Advantech is the ticket.
    alawrence likes this.
    You can't have a battle of the wit's with the unarmed.
    NRA Pistol Instructor, ASE Master Technician Automobile & Light Truck
    ASE Master Technician Heavy Duty Truck & Equipment
    Team 30-30 #1415, Team Winchester #148, Team Semi-Auto. #64, Team Old Pharts #370
    Team Wheelguns #96, Team Magnum #167, Team 39 #472

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ClipperKing View Post
    Andrew, who's idea was it to use the advantech on the sub floor? It was an excellent choice. My son built an addition on his home in 2010 and used it for the sub floor, its tight doesn't grow or shrink in climate change. He left a piece outside and after 5 years in the weather no deterioration. I built an addition on 2016 and used it, along the coast here in SC where humidity plays havoc on most other sub flooring the Advantech is the ticket.
    That was all my contractor. When I first met him, he said that he would not cut corners to make a buck. He is a second generation builder and is training his teenage son in the business, as his father trained him. He has a strong work ethic and I will use him to build my retirement house in a few years.
    Andrew
    jgriffin1988 likes this.
    The Gene Pool is in need of a lot of Chlorine!

Better yet, drain the entire pool!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links