this forum sucks, it was a stupid idea

Gunfighter
    Member #

sorry I ever thought of it. I'm gonna be moving out of the wilderness soon enough and will be more than happy to spit on the ground on my way out. It's all dying anyway....too bad it never had a fighting chance, it sure as hell deserved one. The human excretement frozen for all of eternity at the base camp at McKinley is a perfect metaphor...

Marlin Marksman
    Member #

So which is the more popular new cartridge, .325 WSM or 6.8 SPC ?
    Some profess that they "aim to please". On the contrary, it pleases me to aim.

Platinum Poster
    Member #

Nothing wrong with the forum,, just most out doing stuff and not posting this time of year... always slow in May and June on the net.. usually till Sept when Hunting starts again.. :lol:
    Gunjunkie..

"Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

powderman

Quote Originally Posted by 41Retro
    So which is the more popular new cartridge, .325 WSM or 6.8 SPC ?
    Don't know, I still like the oldies, 4570 rocks. POWDERMAN.

Gunfighter
    Member #

Gunjunkie, I guess it's got me again and I shouldn't be surprised. It always has and always will. The decidious trees are all leafing out to beat hell. Everyone's getting their gardens in. A week here is like a month down south as far as the growing season goes.

My favorite times of year are now, of course, when it seems like the world is waking up from a coma---the fall, before the first snow flies, when you can see it coming down the Alaska Range and taste it in the air--and dead winter when it's -40.and the sky is just a nothc above Navy blue...

Platinum Poster
    Member #

Have a cup of tea and relax it will get better.. :lol:
    Gunjunkie..

"Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

powderman

I always wanted a lever 4440 and a 405 Winchester, never happen, but it doesn't hurt to dream. POWDERMAN.

Gunfighter
    Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Gunjunkie
    Nothing wrong with the forum,, just most out doing stuff and not posting this time of year... always slow in May and June on the net.. usually till Sept when Hunting starts again.. :lol:
    hell, i'll second that!! .......as far as me, i rarely get beyond "bigbore"!...its my shotcut on my desktop and that's all i see!..i "don't get out much"! :lol: ......love the name o this forum! .....one day, i see my self on a river( that's at least 50 miles long/wild)....have 15 years to find that place! ...larry
    The Slow Blade Penetrates The Shield!...DUNE

Marlin 45-70 GG shooting 550 grain(1530 fps) hard cast!..why shoot APPLES from a PUMKIN gun??

Platinum Poster
    Member #

All I know is I am looking forward to Deer Season.. I need Venison for the freezer down to two pks of sausage left.. :shock: :cry:
    Gunjunkie..

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links