35/30 does it. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 35/30 does it.

Wrangler
    Member #
    the dies are $105 from ch4d and they were on hand. i had them in 2 or 3 days.
    Sweetwater likes this.

“Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists.”
    Nikola Tesla

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    I have a possible candidate for re-boring. Been looking at those options. 35-30 uses cheap easy to find brass, but the 356 has cheaper dies. Decisions decisions.

DEP

Wrangler
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by northmn View Post
    I have a possible candidate for re-boring. Been looking at those options. 35-30 uses cheap easy to find brass, but the 356 has cheaper dies. Decisions decisions.

DEP

i like the 35/30. its becoming my new favorite cartridge. i like the 444 too, but i have her. $120+/- isn't cheap (i'm on a disability paycheck), but it ain't expensive either. if you already have a .358" , then by all means, i use sweetwater's post. but i don't, so ch4d to the rescue. i also have many many 30-30 cases. federal, remmies, winnies galore. i don't need 30-30 cases but.....since i got the rifle, i decided that 30-30 starline cases were fer me. so i bought them. i gave the old 30-30 cases to my dad, he has a savage m340 in 30-30.

i probably shot 400 - 450 times on a 100 starline cases. the other 150 starline cases are in my bench. thats where they will stay, until i'm dead and gone. or if i get a hankerin' for 6.5/30-30.
    Sweetwater likes this.

“Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists.”
    Nikola Tesla

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links